Equal Adventure relies on volunteers to make a difference to the lives and opportunities of disabled people. Here are some examples of people who have volunteered for Equal Adventure in the past:
- Outdoor Instructors supporting and helping at Equal Adventure Inspire Events
- Admin help for Equal Adventure Lectures
- Wounded servicemen who have contributed to Equal Adventure as part of their individual recovery plan, via Worldwide Volunteering
- Retired teachers and professionals
- Cadets, as marshals at Equal Adventure Festivals.
Please use this form to register your interest in volunteering at Equal Adventure.