- The office is heated by sustainable wood pellets and solar energy
- We work to batch production methods. This means that we optimise the use of our virgin material, be it wood, plastic, or metal
- We reduce the carbon footprint of our materials and equipment by purchasing in bulk, managing the most efficient delivery method and recycling where possible.
At Equal Adventure we are fanatical about reducing the amount of material we use to create your products and resources:
- metal – we recycle scrap metal
- wood – offcuts are used for heating
- ink cartridges and mobile phones – recycled by Recycle for Charity which provides a modest income to support further developments
- batteries, paper, plastic, card, tins and glass – recycled at kerbside or nearby facilities
- computer parts – we use a lot of software as a service which means that we can utilise computer hardware efficiently, hardware is recycled
- foam – used with 100 percent efficiency due to our innovative shredding machine
- fabric – cut efficiently, with offcuts being donated to Highland Hospice
- we disassemble and recycle any EA products you send back to us at the end of their life.