EA provides a range of services which ensure that you and your organisation can meet the needs of disabled and non-disabled people as part of one integrated service.
- Health Check
- Audit and Initial Training
- Engage with your users
- Identify who your users are not
- Feedback and Evaluation.
Applying for funding
If you are fund raising for your inclusive project and you want to include Equal Adventures’s Training, Equipment and Storage solutions as part of your bid then we would be happy to provide you with a quote. You should also consider the following:
- Use the Bundle Brochures as a start point for planning your equipment resource
- Allow budget for EA training, remember to leave room for the learning!
- Allow budget for delivery
- Allow some wiggle room! Prices change and bids often take a long time so make sure that you round up
- Allow for VAT and delivery
- Allow some budget for information and storage this will minimise your training and on going costs
- Allow for some room in the budget for maintenance and spares
- Please contact EA about any standard equipment you require which you may want to work with our EA range, we will make sure that you get the most competitive prices and that there is a direct fit
- Contact the EA team early about any bespoke designs and resources you require.