RETURN OF GOODS WHICH ARE NOT DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE
1. You are free to return unwanted or unsuitable goods for up to 28 days after delivery, provided that:
a. the goods are returned to us in a new, unused and re-saleable condition. If the goods are not in a re-saleable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund, or deduct up to 20% of the purchase price from the refund amount;
b. the goods are returned either in or with their original packaging and instruction labels;
c. the goods are returned at your own expense and risk. We recommend using a recorded delivery service (or equivalent) and ensure the goods are insured to their correct value as we cannot accept responsibility for goods lost in transit. If your item is excessively large or heavy we can arrange for a courier to collect it at a price which we will agree with you in advance. This price will then be deducted from your refund payment.
2. If a refund is required:
a. We will refund to you the price you paid for the goods, but not the original delivery charge. Refunds will be made as soon as possible after receipt by us of the returned goods and, in any event, not later than 28 days after receipt of the goods.
b. We will make any refund by BACs to the account from which payment originated. If this method is not reasonably possible, you will need to contact us by telephone on 01479 861200 or by email to email@example.com to arrange an alternative method of repayment. This may cause a delay in repayment, but should not take longer than 28 days.
3. If an exchange of goods is required:
a. After receipt of the returned items, we will send out to you an alternative product of your choice.
b. If the new product is more expensive than the original product, the balance of the price owed to us, together with the delivery charge, will need to be made prior to despatching the goods to you.
c. If the new product is cheaper than the original product, we will give you a refund for the balance, less the cost of delivery of the new product.
4. The following items cannot be returned on the basis that they are unwanted or unsuitable:
a. Goods which have been used
b. Goods that are soiled or have been damaged as a result of misuse
c. Goods that are not in a clean and dry condition.
5. To help us process your return as quickly as possible, please write a brief reason for the return on the reverse of the delivery note sent with the goods and include this in the returns package. All returns should be sent by post or courier to the following address:
The Old Dairy
Woodlands Industrial Estate
Grantown on Spey
RETURN OF GOODS WHICH ARE FAULTY
1. If you wish to return goods which you believe are damaged or faulty, please telephone us on 01479 861200. We will discuss with you the best method of returning the item.
a. Upon receipt of the goods by us, we will examine them for damage:
i. If the fault is obvious and inherent, we will process the refund, repair or exchange within 7 days of receipt of the goods;
ii. In the event that the fault or damage is not due to faulty manufacture, but to misuse or damage sustained after purchase, or subject to normal wear and tear, we will contact you to find out whether you wish the goods to be returned to you or repaired, if a repair is feasible. In these circumstances, both the cost of repair and return of the goods to you would be at your expense.
iii. In the event that the damage to the goods has been contributed to by you or the goods have been in your possession for a period of time, we may consider giving you a partial refund for the goods.
COST OF DELIVERY
1. The cost of returning all products shall be with the customer in the first instance.
2. If the products are found to be faulty a full refund for the cost of delivery will be provided within 7 days of the fault report
3. The cost of sending out replacement products where products have been found to be faulty shall be with the supplier.