Organisational Licence – In House
This course will be one of many. Client originates this course for in-house staff training.
- Tutor – trained by EA, licensed by organisation to work in-house only
- Venue – sourced by client
- Marketing – internal to organisation only
- Tickets – Sold by organisation
- Risk – Carried totally by organisation
- Resources – May be purchased in bulk or for a specific course (to a max of 18 per course).
This course runs as a one-off instance. An EA licensed tutor originates this course in response to a request from a single or multiple clients.
- Tutor – hired by his/herself
- Venue – sourced by tutor, to check that venue is appropriate
- Marketing – responsibility of tutor
- Tickets – Sold by tutor
- Risk – Carried by tutor
- Resources – Ordered and delivered specific to number of students on the course (to a max of 18).
The Draft Licence
This is the License Agreement between Equal Adventure and ………. (Tutor) for the use of Equal Adventure Training Materials Equal Adventure grants the Tutor a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the provided Training Material. The Tutor may make one printed copy of the Training Material for his/her own use to support the level of use authorised, providing the copyright notice and all other legends of ownership are reproduced on each copy of the Training Material. The Tutor, and you, may not :
- use, copy, modify, create derivative works or distribute the Training Material except as provided herein;
- reverse assemble, reverse compile, or otherwise translate the Training Material except as specifically permitted by law without the possibility of contractual waiver; or
- sublicense, rent, or lease the Training Material.
Training Materials are literary works or other works of authorship including documentation, manuals, machine-readable instructions, components, data, audio-visual content (such as images, text, recordings, or pictures), and related licensed materials. The Training Material distributed by Equal Adventure for the purpose of Training is owned by Equal Adventure and is copyrighted and licensed, not sold. All whole or partial copies of the Training Material shall be subject to the same terms as the original copy